"Zoe was with us from the moment we needed her, giving quiet advice, taking the most beautiful photos, videos and going above and beyond to make my birth the most gorgeous experience."
Since growing and birthing my own babies, I have been incredibly passionate about pregnancy, birth and celebrating just how incredibly amazing our bodies are. I feel empowered by my own experience to help and celebrate women with their own birth story and postpartum journey.
I would love to talk birth and baby with you so if you are interested in capturing these remarkable memories, let's chat!
If you would like to read more in-depth birth stories, feel free to visit my blog and read more about these here.
"Zoe's patient, really accomodating and just knows how to put the whole family at ease. Already looking forward to the next opportunity to work with her.
"Zoe took some lovely photos of my family last summer on an outdoor shoot. She suggested a beautiful quiet spot and did a great job at making everyone feel relaxed"
“These are not the kind of photos we could have taken ourselves-they are really special and we will cherish them in years to come. Thank you Zoe"
Becoming a mother is lifechanging, during pregnancy our hearts grow and our mind and bodies expand to grow this wonderful miracle. The female body and what it can achieve is nothing short of remarkable, you and your birth story deserve to be celebrated as you bring your baby earthside. Capturing the connection you have with your birth partner, the love in the room and those first moments with your baby are beyond magical.
Whilst discreetly documenting your birth I will also be with you as a second birth partner supporting and being your quiet cheerleader with every breath, respecting your birthing environment and plan.
• A pre-birth consultation to discuss your birth wishes and plans
• Full birth companion support
• On call for you 24/7 from 37 weeks until your baby arrives
• Complimentary motherhood session from 30 weeks
• Coverage of labour, birth to 2-3 hours after babies’ arrival, capturing all the magical postnatal moments as they unfold, your first feed, skin to skin, and exploring each other.
• All high resolution, hand edited digital photographs from your session in a password protected gallery
• 5-minute birth story slideshow to music within 2 days.
• Keepsake box including 10 fine art prints with room for baby's hospital tags and special memories
I've compiled some of my best blog posts of birth stories, so you can see the sort of thing that's involved. Feel free to browse through the blog posts below and be inspired.